Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Preoccupation

I purchased four dwarf hamsters (all females) from a person I found on Craigslist. For thirty dollars, I got everything, cage, bedding, food, exercise balls, a race track, everything we needed. The kids love them. They took them to their Dad's this weekend and lost one. Her name is Trickster. He just called and said he found Trickster last night, so our numbers are back up again. Well......the three cats absolutely love them. They put their ears into little hoods and contently stare at he cage all day long. I am talking all day long unless either of the two parties are locked away in other rooms from each other.

Here is my conversation with Susamina last night:

"You like those new little rats in the house, don't you? They preoccupy your thoughts."

Then I took a minute to think about what I said to her and the Dad flashed through my mind.

The conversation ended:

"I know how you feel Suz."

No comments: