Monday, October 15, 2007

Myspace Posts

Dear Mr. President: I dont wanna be in your military. I dont wanna bury my own kind. I wanna make up my own mind about who I hate, not what the national slate has in mind. you see, the american interest is rarely in mine, and Ive got my own wars to wage. I dont need to engage in your war for oil overseas. im the lesbian minority, see. so I dont need a major to tell me what to be or who to do things to somewhere across the pacific. my sex is too specific to report to a general. and in general, dykes dont respond to command. so why do we demand to a part of this irrational masculine swarmy that poses as a national army? ive seen armies, seen them on picket lines, welfare lines, seen them storming the Capitol, storming the streets, demanding justice and peace. Ive heard of armies in history, in Birmingham, in Montgomerey. but these dressed-to-kill boys with their made-to-kill toys, these yellow ribbons that choke trees. please, its a joke. a sadistic display of militaristic play that ends in american dreams for the owners of both teams. and who suffers? who buffers the attack? who lacks the cash to decline the invitation to the nations most expensive party? those hearty boys promised schooling, then sent on their way to collect their pay from the grave. well, I dont mind being war-depraved, honey, we can fight for more than big boys and their money. Id rather fight phil knight, bomb all his bonds. Id rather wage a gay crusade on the pope. grope my girl in front of his nose. Id rather pose a problem to disney, expose michael eisner as a meiser, mickey mouse as leader of the rat race-- just slice right down that rodents face. and its a disgrace to be a rapist of developing nations when we cant stop the rape of developing girls. id rather unfurl an attack on our money guzzling undercover embezzling enemies- imprisoning just us with no dollar power impersonating justice from their donald trump tower with their billion dollars trillion crimes waging their personal war on the poor for more power in this world of ABC NBC CBS -- this country runs from CEO to shining CEO, sending us across the ocean for the promotion of their cash-devotion ideology. well, I dont desire your superstar badge of bravery for enduring modern-day slavery in your maniacally economically-driven death trap. anyway, id give the U.S a bad rap, Id kiss every fine Iraqi dyke on the front line, fuck national pride, Id go to their side. I prefer crossnational desire to crossfire anyway. and i dont need your fatigue uniform to perform my battles. im wearing layers of tired just from battling the liars of our system every day. and my Dear Mr. President: Id rather die, lying in the heat of a fuck I call mine than in the fucking line of duty youve made mine. but, fine, its the new big thing to demand inclusion in your land-intrusion ethic-free military, to request same-sex affirmative action to de-factionalize who dies in your money-for-the-man C-span cam scam, lost-and-found game you call war where we get to lose our lives when youve found whats worth more. well, when this dyke goes down, shell go down knowing what its for. -Alix Olson

No comments: