Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HOE 101

I am certain that the teachers and staff at Connor's school are all interested in seeing what kind of stress the parents can handle. Today begins the two day, all school camp out. Yes, folks, that's right, 220 kids and their parents AND siblings all running around in the same area. The best part about it being a school function is you can not drink or smoke. Who goes camping and does not drink or smoke? Those are mine, and everyone I go with, main activities while camping. Only one person is left sober to drag the others behind the boat. My only recourse is to substitute with Ativan. I like that stuff. Just one teeny tiny white pill and all of my irritations are gone. Maybe if the pill was bigger, it could make Byron disappear. Is that possible? Maybe I should learn some magic or something and try it out.

I would like to give a nod to a blog I read the other day, but I do not remember what it was. The author coined (or maybe stole too) the class code of HOE 101. It stands for Hell on Earth 101 all of you non college people. The next two days will include the intensive testing to see if we all can pass to HOE 102, or maybe even jump to HOE 210. I am glad that Connor got involved in such a wonderful school with such great ideas! I guess, just like life, it is the double edge sword.

No comments: