Thursday, September 14, 2006

Old Age

This weather is making my joints ache. I am trying lately to limp on both legs. My old broken left foot aches and my old broken right knee does too! What the hell? I have already hit the arthritic stage at the ripe old age of 32. Thirty two and a little over a half to be honest. I wonder what my body will feel like in five more years, will I have to use a walker? Hopefully the only time the aching will come is when the weather changes occur and they will not come more often.
I was also thinking today that I must be really really old, because a person that I once made out with and did some heavy petting with has died. I actually had sexual contact with a dead person (not while they were dead, but they are dead now)! How many woman my age can say that. Granted for a long time, I have gone for men about 10-15 years older than myself, but no more. I am looking at the 21-28 range now, more energy, stamina, what have you. Granted a lot more immature, but age is no guarantee and the men that are now 10-15 years old than me are no longer attractive to me. My body has aged but my mind has not. I would say it has expanded, but my attractiveness ideals have stayed fairly constant. I think it will be easier to keep my dating separate from my kids while dating younger men also. They, in general, are not so interested in kids yet and that is good. I want no one else around my two imps without at least two years of dating under our belts. Ok, maybe a bit extreme, but I am new to this.

No comments: