Monday, October 02, 2006

83%

I received 83%, for a low B grade on my HOE 101 assigned. I cut out for about 8 hours of time to myself and sleep in my own warm bed. Dang it is getting cold here in CA at night. I am already missing summer. The entire experience was better than I thought though and I did it all myself, which is the best part. I packed, set up the condo, blew up the beds, tore down, and everything in between. I was with two other women, though, that were encouraging and fun to be with. My favorite part was breakfast. I ate a bagel with peanut butter and a banana smashed on it. I have not had peanut butter and banana in a long time. I forgot how good it was.
Speaking of good, I have stuffed green peppers ready to go into the oven for dinner. Yummy! I have started adding cream cheese to the stuffing. Why is everything so good so bad? Damn double edge sword! I spoke with my Monkey friend today. She made ice cream with berries and cream cheese yesterday. I would have driven the two hours to her house just to taste it if I would have known! She said it tasted just like cheesecake.
I think I am PMSing. I am not getting full when I eat and I am obsessing about food. I also have a new blemish on my chin and am fighting away bitchiness. I think maybe there are only about two days in the month when my hormone levels are "normal". Being a woman is wonderful because, well for one, multiple orgasms, for two and so on.....being more mature, building babies, close open friendships, more rationality than the opposite sex (not saying though how much or little each has), in general, I just believe we are the tougher sex, but then here comes the hormones. Let me say it again, double edge sword.
I am working hard on fitting into my new little red dress for Jenny F's wedding, so I will have to be hypervigilant and get on down to the store for some sort of control garment. I believe my grandma called it a girdle. Victoria Secret, though, changed the fashion and now it is not called a girdle because that is not cool enough. What about walks like a duck, is a duck? On that one though, Molly walks like a pidgeon and she is a girl.
My sister and her husband brought their boys out this weekend to say hi. It was nice to visit. Molly actually had clothes on and Jill talked her into a pony tail. My friend and neighbor, who sees Molly everyday did not even recognize her. He told his wife my sister's baby was so cute. Ummm...that's Molly, my sister has boys and you have know her since she was a few months old! It is amazing what a little hair do and a dress can do for someone. Maybe I should head out and get my hair chopped off. I have been thinking about it, but it has not stuck with me yet. It is close to time though. Long hair is so easy though, put it up, let it hang, short hair you have to actually do something with, dry, curl, whatever.

No comments: