Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ventura's Finest

It sure is a good thing that there were two homeless people trying to fix their bike tire in the bank parking lot this morning. Molly, of course, had to pee and since we are still in a critical peeing stage with her we went back into the bank to use the restroom. Bank of America really cares about their clients and does not offer restroom facilities, even for two year olds crying because they have to pee. They did offer up Von's a few blocks away as a facility to use. I am desperate not to set back my angel's progress and make her feel bad about having an accident, so, I not even noticing the police car about 15 feet away with the canine barking in the back, tell Molly she can go in the bushes. I pulled her little jeans down and helped her squat so she would not pee on them, her panties, or her shoes. I was just pulling her pants back up, when I looked over and noticed the police officer. Whoops, a "real" crime of peeing in public was taking place with in feet of the officer, but it is good for me that I avoided a ticket, because of a crime of homelessness was being committed in more plain view! I have escaped the law once again!

No comments: