Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pro Life

Maybe it is because conversations around me turn to spirituality a lot (which I still consider random or maybe not really), but I have had a few conversations with more people than usual about biology, Darwinism, etc. Here is my question for anyone who is a non believer in a higher power or has pondered non believing....


Hope, where does is actually come from? What does a person that is not spiritually based use to derive hope?

Any ideas?


I also think I have seasonal affective disorder when it comes to writing, the winter makes me feel prolific.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen...is this to be anonymous? Seems silly if it is. I read some of the blog...you are an introspective person. Maybe sometimes too introspective. There are no answers...cause there are too many questions. Your kids will always be a part of every decision you make..to date or not, cook dinner or not, etc. I don't know how to evaluate people...just that most we meet we won't want to spend a lot of time with...penis or no penis. Build your life...that will attract what you need. Decide yourself. Have no expectations...ask a lot of questions. Enjoy whatever good comes your way, try to roll with the bad. I think of you often.