Thursday, August 23, 2007

Out of the mouths

The other day I was standing in line with both of my kids, plus someone else's I was watching. I was a bit harried at that time. Crazy. It did quiet down for one minute though. That particular minute, Molly was standing under my skirt playing. This is not unusual for her, I mean, if you could stand under a big tent and play instead of wait patiently in line, wouldn't you? This particular day, Molly says, "Mom, I can see your butthole." I love that girl. I felt the need to explain to everyone around, that, today, I was wearing underwear. It was a good laugh.

2 comments:

Monkey loves Kitten said...

Makes me hardly be able to wait for AC to talk! I'll teach her to say "leather Cheerio" or "chocolate starfish," though. ;)

Spread compassion, save the world said...

I am not onehung man, but your advice was taken.

Thank you for the idea.