Friday, May 25, 2007

Wow

Talk about being low....
I am so sad right now I can not even believe it. I am also so happy, weird, yet again.
My Grandma died this early evening. I really am connected to that woman and I still feel it, but I am missing her voice.
The kids and I are off to Washington for an unspecified period of time. My family and I are going to get together talk, eat and drink and celebrate her life. I have such a close wonderful family. I can not wait to be there with my children, my mom, all of my cousins that I have missed so much in the last few years. Grandma contributed so much to everyone of the people I know It will be a crazy, fun, and poignant time for me. I think this is one of the most difficult weeks of my life.

2 comments:

Monkey loves Kitten said...

Sorry to hear about Grandma. I know what she means to you.

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

we're glad you're able to go and immerse yourself with family and love and hope the good memories help ease your sadness. Hugs from Pablo & I...